Παρασκευή 4 Ιανουαρίου 2008

A sudden sense of liberty

Know it sounds funny
But I just can't stand the pain

Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick and think of you
caught up in circles confusion-is nothing new
Take me out tonight
Where there’s music and there’s people
And they’re young and alive
Driving in your car
I never never want to go home
Because I haven’t got one
Anymore
The chances are we’ve gone too far
You took my time and you took my money
Now I fear you’ve left me standing
In a world that’s so demanding
I wanna be high, so high
I wanna be free to know
The things I do are right
if you're lost you can look--and you will find me
time after time
And if a ten-ton truck
Kills the both of us
To die by your side
Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine
I don’t care cause I’m not there
And I don’t care if I’m here tomorrow
Again and again I’ve taken too much
Of the things that cost you too much
I wanna be free
Just me

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: